Want a Career that Also Makes a Difference?
Affordable Language Services knows that the most important piece of any successful organization is its people. We are always looking for employees that share our similar values and passion for language services. We believe that our work isn’t just a job. We truly make a difference in people’s lives every single day. Everything from a parent trying to understand what their kids need in school but cannot speak the same language, to the factory worker that needs to know the rules to do their job safely or even the patient at a hospital that needs to understand what correct medications to take post-surgery. Breakdowns in communication can be the difference between life and death. We often hear success stories of how our work makes a difference— and that is what keeps us here and ranked as one of the Top Language Service Providers in North America!
If you want a career that makes a difference in your community and the world—you are in the right place! We would love to welcome you to our team!
Affordable Language Services offers competitive benefits including:
The medical insurance benefits from Affordable Language Services available to employees and their dependents reflect our commitment to provide high-quality, affordable plans to keep employees healthy.
According to the ADA, oral health touches every aspect of our lives but is often taken for granted. We offer dental insurance to help you manage your overall health by getting the dental care that you need.
Access to vision care for you and your family is part of our commitment to keeping employees healthy. Routine eye exams and other vision care services are available through our vision insurance program.
Affordable Language Services supports our employees’ efforts in planning a fulfilling and financially secure retirement. We offer an employer sponsored 401(k).
Affordable Language Services rewards hard working and results driven employees. Throughout the year, there are opportunities for performance-based bonuses.
We also support our employees with:
Affordable Language Services recognizes that communication and relationships are vital to high-performing teams. We offer team building experiences multiple times throughout the year.
Health & Wellness
Health & Wellness
Your health and happiness have to come first to be a productive employee. We offer benefits and programs to encourage and reward our employees for living a healthy lifestyle.
Mentoring & Coaching
Mentoring & Coaching
We value continued education and offer employees opportunities to learn from senior-level employees in our mentorship program.
Click on the job below to apply!
Current Job Openings:
Seeking a Customer Success Administrator!
Affordable Languages Services
Blue Ash, Ohio
Immediate Hire in January!!
We are one of the region’s top Interpreting Services!! We service the needs of the Limited English Population and those that serve them every day. We work closely with the medical community, school community, social service, manufacturing and legal environments.
We are seeking an eager and responsive candidate that will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Daily you will:
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all internal and external customers
- Assist customers via telephone and email
- Ensure appointment details are accurately logged into the scheduling system as required by ALS’ standards
- Keep all assignment and/or client-related information strictly confidential
- Field questions and feedback from clients/vendors; relay information to management and other team members to continually improve personal and team performance
- Assist in scheduling resources to open appointments
Candidates considered will demonstrate:
- A minimum of 1 year successfully dealing with customers in a fast-pace role where phone and email are your primary forms of communication
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills (written and oral)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Technical aptitude, familiarity with multiple software packages including Microsoft Office
- Ability to take the initiative to get tasks completed
Why work for Affordable Language Services:
- A positive and culturally diverse work environment – meaningful work!
- Great Hours – Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. No Weekends!
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
Our core values were created to guide our employees to live our mission within their work. We strive to put the customer’s experience first, making their translation and interpreting experience as easy and accurate as possible. Affordable Language Services experts strive for excellence in all we do, and we never stop perfecting our craft.
We look for people who are resourceful and work well both individually and in groups. If you’re interested in working as a translator or interpreter, Affordable Language Services may be the perfect fit. Apply today!